SPRINGBOARD4EDUCATION IS CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT ENGLISH AUTHORISED EXAM CENTRE IN CAMBODIA AND LAOS.
About the test
The Cambridge English Placement Test is developed by Cambridge English, part of the University of Cambridge. The test:
Suitable for placing students on a course of study and for choosing the right Cambridge Exam
Fast and effective way to determine the right level for your students and to determine which Cambridge exam they are ready to study for.
Assesses Reading, Listening and Language Knowledge skills
A single test covers Reading and Listening skills as well as Language Knowledge (grammar and vocabulary).
Is suitable for all candidates aged 12+
You can use the test with candidates of any level, from below A1 to C.
Gives you clear reports
Results are presented in a clear, easy-to-understand report , which can be produced for one student or for a group . Each learner gets a test score as well as a CEFR level.
Uses international English
The test features a variety of accents and texts from a range of English-speaking countries.
Why use the Cambridge English Placement Test?
- Anywhere, anytime: Any computer with an internet connection can be used to take the test.
- Instant results: The test can take as little as 30 minutes, and accurate results are given instantly.
- Test Report Form: Download the Test Report Form here .
- CEPT Group Report: Download the CEPT Group Report here .
- Reliable scores: The test score and Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level provided for each learner enable you to enter them for exams or courses that are appropriate to their ability.