- Module 1 Background to language learning and teaching
- Module 2 Lesson planning and use of resources for language teaching
- Module 3 Managing the teaching and learning process
- TKT: CLIL Content and Language Integrated Learning
- TKT: YL Young Learners
Who is TKT for?
- New and experienced teachers
- Recommended for teachers with an English level of B1 or above
- Teachers who teach primary, secondary or adult learners
- Teachers who want to prove their teaching knowledge
- Teachers who need a globally recognised certificate
How to registration
You can enter for any module by registering at one of our approved centres.
You can take TKT whatever your background and teaching experience. It is suitable if you are:
- a pre-service or a practising teacher
- teaching primary, secondary or adult learners
- a non-first language or first language English speaker
- a teacher who wants to gain formal recognition of your experience, keep your teaching skills up to date and develop your career opportunities.
You can register to take TKT up to six weeks before a test session. Paper-based tests are available on demand.
Prove your EFL teaching knowledge with this series of flexible, internationally recognised tests.
It’s easy to start working with us – simply Click here. We will give you all the information you need to get started and tell you about the useful resources you can access on Cambridge English websites.