Test fees, schedules, & locations
Test cancellation & refund policy
Transferring your test date
- You are able to transfer the test date two week before the schedule test date (first component), you will be charged 184,500KHR ($45USD) for the fee.
- You are not eligible for refund but you can request to transferring your test date with a fee charge.
You may be able to request for an exception to be made to the standard transfer or cancellation policies, with supporting evidence, in cases of:
- serious medical conditions which prevent you from attending or performing normally on test day; as verified by a medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner** (does not include minor illness such as a mild cold)
- recent family bereavement
- hardship/trauma – victim of crime, victim of a traffic accident
- other forms of significant hardship
- compulsory military service.
If your test centre approves your exception request, you will be able to transfer to a new test date free of charge or be eligible for a refund of 75% of the test fee*.
If your test centre does not approve your exception request, then the standard transfer and refund policies, detailed above, will apply.
Test Centre Exceptions
Under certain circumstances outside test centre control, we may have to cancel your test. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, extreme weather conditions, natural disaster, civil unrest and industrial action. In these circumstances, your test centre will provide you with as much notice as possible and give you the choice of either:
- A full refund*, or;
- A transfer to a future test date.
** Only copies of medical certificates from a certified medical professional can be accepted. Please keep the original document with you as we may require it for further verification.
(Note: all form must be submitted by email to
IELTS TEST POSTPONEMENT REQUEST FORM
IELTS TEST CANCELLATION REQUEST FORM
What happen on test day
You might feel a bit nervous about your IELTS test day. So that things go smoothly as possible for you, we’ve put together some information to help you understand what will happen on the day of your test.
You will need to arrive in good time for your IELTS test. Your confirmation email will provide you with timings and procedures on the test day. If you arrive late, you may not be allowed to take the test. You will receive an email at least three days before the test so you will know at what time your test starts.
If you have asked for special arrangements as a result of a disability or other condition, adjustments will be made for you on the test day. Please contact our staff at the test venue six weeks in advance.
Make sure you are prepared and have something to eat and drink beforehand. You will not be allowed to take food into the test room and you will only be allowed to take water in a transparent bottle. Learn More
Advantage of taking IELTS on computer
What is new about IELTS on computer?
- Faster results – your IELTS results will be available 3-5 days after the test
- More test sessions – test sessions available throughout the week
- More Speaking test time slots - speaking time slots available on the same day
- Last-minute test registration – registration will only close 4 days before the test date, subject to seats availability
- Marking – Reading and Listening sections will be auto-marked by computers while the Speaking test will remain to be graded by a trained IELTS examiner
- Listening test - headphones will be provided
- Question types
- Level of difficulty
- Scoring from 1 (non-user) to 9 (expert user)
- Recognition by over 10,000 organisations worldwide
- Face-to-face Speaking test – conducted and assessed by a trained IELTS examiner
- The online payment option for IELTS on computer is currently unavailable. After you have registered, please make your payment offline.
- Once you have chosen your IELTS test date, you can register online. Select an offline payment method as instructed and complete your payment. We accept bank transfer and payment by debit or credit card using Visa or Mastercard at the front desk currently.
- You have 24 hours to complete your payment and submit proof of payment through your account on the online registration portal.
- The registration for your chosen IELTS test date will automatically be released if the payment confirmation is not completed by the specified time.